Badminton is a fast-paced sport. It requires rapid direction changes and more lateral motion. Badminton shoes have a thinner sole, and this lowers your centre of gravity, thereby decreasing the possibility of injuries. Because of this, you should avoid buying regular running shoes or trainers if you play badminton. Here are some suggestions that can allow you to purchase the ideal badminton shoes: A fabulous badminton shoe will make sure that: – Performance is maximised throughout the game.
- Injuries are prevented.All badminton shoes will need to have some fundamental qualities, which are recorded as follows: – Traction and grip
- Excellent cushioning
- Light weightYou can purchase badminton shoes, based on the surface of the badminton court. Most people today play on a timber or PU court, and some use a cement court. For people who play on a timber or PU court, shoes with gum rubber soles are the best.
They supply sufficient friction and grip. When purchasing shoes with gum rubber soles, you need to remember that the only accumulates dirt quickly. This will decrease traction.
Here are a few things to keep in mind to prevent dirt accumulation:
- Wear your shoes just when you’re on the court.
- Have a moisturised towel from the court, step and rub it from time to time to maintain the soles clean.
- For those performing on a cement surface, a traditional rubber sole is ideal.
Cushioning prevent injuries
Good cushioning can allow you to move quickly in various directions. The principal use of the cushioning is to absorb shocks. A fantastic cushion may absorb the impact. Some shoes have specially made cushions to do a much better job here.
Badminton Shoes for Regulars:
If you would like to maximise your performance in the sport, there are more technologies available on the market today.
- MsLite — It’s lightweight and gives great support for fast-paced footwork to make the shoes durable.
- Lateral Claw — It increases the power and quickness of the foot movement.
- Hexagrip Sole — It’s created for agile and secure footwork. The hexagram pattern is produced by a newly-developed substance that provides 3 percent more gripping power and is 20\% lighter than a typical material.
As you move up in price, you get extra features, like:
- Super MsLite — This super performance structure includes a polymer-based midsole 10 percent lighter than MsLite.
- Round Sole — It provides a sense of pure comfort under the foot and maximises the transfer of body energy to motions around the court.
- Power Graphite Light — This 3D Graphite Sheet sole plate offers high stability, and it cushions the impact on landing.
- Power Cushion Insole MC — It provides instant resilience that minimises shock.These shoes can be somewhat expensive, but worth the money because they persist for quite a long time.
Badminton shoes for men, women and kids. The badminton shoes for both women and men share virtually all the features so far as the make is taken into account. They simply differ in style, form and colour. They come in cool colours for men and tend to be feminine when it comes to ladies badminton shoes. Badminton shoes for children also have the very same attributes, but they’re of limited-edition and come in smaller shoe sizes.